i9 Sports® is a values based business, which means that we operate and make decisions based upon a set of core principles.
In fact, our name “i9 Sports” was chosen to symbolize nine key differences in our approach to youth sports: We are imaginative, innovative, interactive, integrity-driven, impassioned, inspirational, instructional, insightful and inclusive.
i9 Sports literally means “i” to the 9th power!
We Provide An Experience Beyond The Game
To achieve our mission of helping kids succeed in life through sports, we believe the value we provide must go far beyond the sport itself. It must be about more than the rules of the game. About more than who plays what position. About more than the score.
We focus on how the game is played, how much fun we can make it for the kids, and how easy we can make it for the parents.
i9 Sports’ franchise owners offer an alternative to the disorganized, hyper-competitive, win-at- all-cost culture that pervades most youth sports programs today through a customer experience that delivers fun, safety, and convenience:
- For Kids: We provide a fun, safe experience, in which kids can learn basic athletic skills, learn good sportsmanship, and increase their self-esteem.
- For Parents: We provide a convenient, well organized program that doesn’t consume their family’s life.
More specifically, our programs are built around a 5-point customer experience we call The i9 Sports Experience.
The i9 Sports® Experience is Defined as:
1. Complete Organization & Communication
- Professional management of all programs – someone is always available & in-charge
- Proactive communication so parents always know when and where they need to be
- 24/7 online access to latest schedules, standings, and statistics
- Flexibility to accommodate “buddy” requests (team assignment with friends)
- Quick and easy registration online or by phone through our Customer Service Center
- Once a week practices on game day, at same location
- Easy access to league information through our mobile website
- No mandatory fundraisers or concession duties
3. A Safe, Supportive Environment
- Certified coaches (screened with criminal background check)
- Trained officials at every game
- “i9 Sports Parental Pledge” which prohibits sideline negativity
4. Instruction in Skills & Good Sportsmanship
- Age appropriate instruction in game fundamentals
- Weekly sportsmanship value taught and award given on each team
- Emphasis on fair play vs. score of the game
5. Focus on Fun
- Equal playing time regardless of talent level
- No tryouts or drafts
- Post-season participation award
How are we different? In the end, it all comes down to the i9 Sports Experience. With meticulous attention to detail and dedication to providing an unparalleled customer experience both on and off the field, i9 Sports franchise owners have created a brand-loyal fan base in each and every market we enter!