How i9 Sports Is Different
i9 Sports sets itself apart by providing an experience beyond the game
i9 Sports® is a values-based business, which means that we operate and make decisions based upon a set of core principles.
In fact, our name “i9 Sports” was chosen to symbolize nine key differences in our approach to youth sports: We are imaginative, innovative, interactive, integrity-driven, impassioned, inspirational, instructional, insightful and inclusive.
i9 Sports focuses on age appropriate instruction, fun and convenience
To achieve our mission of helping kids succeed in life through sports, we believe the value we provide must go far beyond the sport itself. It must be about more than the rules of the game, who plays what position and the score.
We focus on how the game is played, how much fun we can make it for the kids and how easy we can make it for the parents.
i9 Sports franchise owners offer an alternative to the disorganized, hyper-competitive, win-at-all-costs culture that pervades most youth sports programs today through a customer experience that delivers age appropriate instruction, fun and convenience:
- For Kids: We provide a fun, safe experience, in which kids can learn athletic skills and good sportsmanship values that will last a lifetime.
- For Parents: We provide a convenient, well organized program that doesn’t consume their family’s life.
More specifically, our programs are built around a 5-point customer experience we call the i9 Sports Experience.
The i9 Sports Experience is defined as:
- Complete organization and communication
- Professional management of programs; someone is always available and in-charge
- Proactive communication so parents always know when and where they need to be
- 24/7 online access to latest schedules, standings and statistics
- Quick and easy registration online or by phone through our Customer Service Center
- Once a week practices on game day, at same location
- Easy access to league information through our mobile website
- No mandatory fundraisers or concession duties
- A safe, supportive environment
- Certified coaches (screened with criminal background check)
- Trained officials at every game
- “i9 Sports Parental Pledge,” which prohibits sideline negativity
- Instruction in skills and good sportsmanship
- Age-appropriate instruction in game fundamentals
- Weekly sportsmanship value taught and award given on each team
- Emphasis on fair play vs. score of the game
- Focus on fun
- Equal playing time regardless of talent level
- No tryouts or drafts
- Flexibility to accommodate “buddy” requests (team assignment with friends)
How is i9 Sports franchise different?
In the end, we are different because of the i9 Sports Experience. With meticulous attention to detail and dedication to providing an unparalleled customer experience both on and off the field, i9 Sports franchise owners have created a brand-loyal fan base in each and every market we enter!
To find out more about the i9 Sports Experience and how to bring it to your community, request a copy of our free Franchise Report, How the Business Works.