Expanding in All Directions
From coast to coast, from North to South, new i9 Sports locations are opening throughout the country. This quarter, we welcome several new faces to the i9 Sports franchise family.
- Rachel and Michael DuPont will bring i9 Sports to Madison, marking the brand’s first location in Wisconsin. The DuPont’s were both involved in athletics throughout their childhood and adolescence, and were drawn to i9 Sports both because the brand is dedicated to promoting sportsmanship in youth sports and because the franchise opportunity offers the ability to own a business while maintaining a flexible work/life balance. Rachel has worked extensively and been involved with athletic programs including Wisconsin Sports Development, the Badger State Games, IRONMAN Wisconsin and ESPN’s Great Outdoor Games. Launching in fall 2015, their program will offer the core sports of flag football, soccer, t-ball and basketball.
- Reagan Li purchased the i9 Sports territory in the western suburbs of Philadelphia and will launch the program in fall 2015. A lifelong sports enthusiast, Li’s passion developed when he was a child and he continued specifically with the sport of volleyball throughout high school, college and into his adult life. His belief in the positive impact of youth sports, coupled with his desire to impact his community, led Li to purchase his own i9 Sports franchise. With previous experience as a financial, business intelligence and revenue analyst, this is Li’s first franchise venture.
- Charles Perez will continue the i9 Sports growth in Texas by bringing programs to the Corpus Christi area in fall 2015. Charles and his family have been heavily involved in sports in the area for years. So when he was ready to make youth sports his full time career, Charles jumped at the chance to bring the i9 Sports Experience to his home town. Charles cited i9 Sports systems. technology and customer service center as benefits that made his decision an easy one. More than anything Charles is ready to make a difference in his community by teaching kids valuable life lessons through sports.
- Monique Johns and her husband Sidney first learned of i9 Sports when they registered their kids to play soccer with us in the Miami area. The Johns liked the i9 Sports concept so much they made the decision to relocate to central Florida purchasing a territory in the Clermont/Kissimmee area. Having owned their own health and rehabilitation service business, as well as a previous franchise, they bring their management and marketing savvy to establishing the newest i9 Sports location in Florida. Their program will launch in fall 2015 offering flag football, soccer, t-ball and basketball.
- Frank Rittersdorf will take over our Simi Valley, California location. Having worked in customer service for the past 10 years, as well as coaching with i9 Sports for the last 6 years, Frank will bring his expertise from these fields to deliver a great i9 Sports Experience. The i9 Sports mission, helping kids succeed in life through sports, is very important to Frank. He’s excited to impact the community by teaching kids the importance of good sportsmanship while keeping the experience fun for the whole family.
These new agreements, signed within the first three months of the year, coupled with the corporate expansion i9 Sports achieved in 2014, positions the brand for future development across the United States in 2015 and beyond. To learn more about the i9 Sports franchise opportunity, get your Free Report or contact Charlie Carnahan directly at 972-439-4245.