Startup Costs for an i9 Sports Business Begin at $36,500
For many people, one of the main considerations about starting a business is the cost. A new opportunity requires cash to begin. With i9 Sports®, you can open one of the country’s best franchises for under $50K – our single-unit opportunities start at as little as $36,500.
Plus you get to build a career doing things you enjoy, like:
- Using sports to help kids have fun, build skills, and build character
- Developing a support team that shares your passion
- Serving your community
A new career with major upside
i9 Sports offers many owner benefits:
- Very low overhead with minimal paid staff and no need for your own facility, which keeps your fixed costs low
- Multiple sports create multiple opportunities to serve customers, which increases retention
- Leagues serve kids ages 3 to 14, which means happy customers will stay with you for years
- Customers tend to bring friends and siblings into your league, which helps you grow
- Expanding is as simple as securing additional venues and hiring a few part-time staff
- A support infrastructure in place, with marketing professionals and business coaches to help you grow the business and maximize ROI.
In addition to being your own boss, your new schedule will offer a flexibility that’s not possible with other kinds of careers. i9 Sports holds practices and games on the same day once a week. The convenience of a one-day-a-week obligation is a major draw for i9 Sports customers, and it’s also nice for you. You and your staff will be on the field one day a week – unlike other youth sports organizations that often have practices and games multiple times each week.
The flexibility gives you more time to market your business, which is key for growth.
About i9 Sports
i9 Sports is the nation’s first and largest youth sports franchise. Since our first franchise was sold in 2002, i9 Sports® has given entrepreneurs a time-tested way to combine their passion for youth sports with their desire for a new career path. As an i9 Sports owner, you get to make a difference in the lives of kids while also building a business for yourself and your family.
With more than 3.5 million player registrations spanning hundreds of communities from New York to Hawaii, our franchise owners offer youth sports leagues, camps, and clinics for boys and girls ages 3 to 14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, and lacrosse.
To find out more about why i9 Sports is one of the best franchises under $50K, download our free franchise report. To learn more about our financial opportunities, click here.