There’s no better time to combine your enthusiasm for youth sports with a low investment franchise
We’re thrilled to announce that i9 Sports® is recognized in the November/December double issue of Entrepreneur magazine. Every year, the magazine picks what its staff thinks are the 10 hottest franchise industries. For 2024, Entrepreneur picked the sports industry as one of the Top 10 Hot Franchise Trends, and i9 Sports was called out in this category.
Or as Entrepreneur says, ”These Franchises Are Big-Time Earners Right Now, and They’re Fun!”
Youth sports franchises are becoming the go-to opportunity for those looking for a low investment franchise. The businesses are especially attractive to entrepreneurs who desire community engagement, more freedom in their schedule, and who are passionate about the ways sports can shape kids.
“Traditional sports are also seeing a surge — especially if a franchise adds a unique twist or expands the experience,” according to Entrepreneur.
What Makes i9 Sports Different?
What sets i9 Sports apart from other youth sports leagues? Here are some key differences:
- Focus on fun: While competition is a part of the game, i9 Sports emphasizes fun and safety, so that kids have a positive experience. The positive, sportsmanship-focused play is one reason families register for leagues again and again.
- Convenience: i9 Sports has a same-day practice and play model, which is a commitment of only once a week. It makes youth sports possible for families who otherwise couldn’t participate.
- Comprehensive training: Franchisees receive in-depth training and ongoing support, ensuring they’re equipped to succeed.
- Community approach: i9 Sports franchises are rooted in their communities, building strong relationships with local schools, organizations, and families. Word-of-mouth referrals grow alongside your community ties.
- Proven business model: With no need to own real estate and a scalable business model, i9 Sports is a low investment franchise in the youth sports industry.
- Variety: i9 Sports offers leagues for basketball, flag football, baseball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, and lacrosse. The year-round play schedule means year-round revenue for owners, as well as opportunities for kids to enjoy a variety of sports within a brand that offers a consistent focus on fun and participation.
From customer to owner
Many i9 Sports business owners started out as i9 Sports customers.
Case in point: Craig Magram. He and his wife Sherí own an i9 Sports business in Georgia. Their son, now grown, played with i9 Sports for years. After this positive experience, Craig decided to quit his 13-hour-a-day job and open an i9 Sports league.
“I gave up a pretty good salary to start an i9 Sports franchise. I was willing to give up some income and make a more average salary so I could have more time with my family. But my wife and I have made it much more successful than I ever envisioned,” he says.
Ryan and Stephanie McGallion are also i9 Sports parents turned i9 Sports business owners.
“I took notice of the i9 Sports business model from our first game. There was very little overhead cost, and I liked the business’s involvement in the local community and the focus on fun, healthy competition,” Ryan says.
Now is the Perfect Time
Being recognized by Entrepreneur magazine is a testament to the strength and potential of the i9 Sports model. Now is the perfect time to join our growing business.
As an i9 Sports owner, you’ll receive unparalleled support, comprehensive training, and access to resources that will set you up for success. Whether you’re a seasoned business owner or a new entrepreneur, i9 Sports offers a proven model that’s both rewarding and fulfilling.
Own a Low Investment Franchise
The future is bright for i9 Sports, and we invite you to be a part of it. If you’ve ever thought of owning a sports franchise that makes a difference in the community and offers a promising ROI, now is your chance. Download our free ebook and learn how you can become part of the i9 Sports success story.