America’s first and fastest growing youth sports franchise has launched in the West Inland Empire, opening with winter sports programs, including flag football and instructional soccer. i9 Sports enters the Southern California area thanks to Jeff Cunningham, a former sales manager who plans to build his business one mom at time.
Jeff’s 15 years of sales experience will surely help him to achieve success in his i9 Sports journey. He feels that discipline and the ability to self-motivate will set him apart. “I understand how to set and achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals. The skills I have obtained from my past experience will allow me to set a high bar in customer service and communication.”
The balance of i9 Sports played a key role in Jeff’s decision to bring an i9 Sports franchise to Southern California. “I love the work/life balance,” said Cunningham. “I’m looking forward to building a business with sustainable growth in my community, and offering a positive experience in the lives of thousands of children!”
Southern California families are now among hundreds of thousands across the country who are enjoying the i9 Sports experience. This experience includes:
- Same day practices and games, one day a week – great for working parents because it cuts down on driving, fuel costs, and interruptions to family life and school work.
- An emphasis on fun – i9 sports encourages healthy competition and keeps the focus on the #1 reason kids play sports – to have fun – instead of the “win at all costs” culture of other leagues
- No fundraising or mandatory volunteering. No tournament travel, coach and referee fees, trophy expenses, fundraising or parent volunteering required.
- Safety first – i9 Sports leads the way in education of coaches, officials, and parents on the importance of safe play. In addition to being the first national league to implement a “when in doubt, sit ‘em out” policy, the league offers no-contact flag football and has banned heading in soccer to greatly reduce the risk of concussions.
- Parental Pledge and Sportsmanship – Parents sign a pledge to be a model of good sportsmanship. After each game, a child earns a sportsmanship award for showing great conduct with teammates and opponents.
Cunningham says he is 100% committed to creating a great i9 Sports experience in his leagues. “The belief in i9 Sports is vital,” says Jeff. “You have to go into this for the right reasons, and believe with all your heart that you can help kids succeed in life through sports. That is when you will achieve success.”